I would love to hear about some stories about how customers are using Azure Communication Services

Deleted
Not applicable

What is your favourite customer use case/story?

4 Replies

@Deleted 

Good question Tom! We've had tons of customers trying out Azure Communication Services while we were in Public Preview and now that we're in General Availability. Especially in areas like telemedicine, finance, online retail and support. Here are a few of my favorites:

• Send an SMS notification using Logic Apps, with no code. Here's an example 
  • Connect Azure Communication Services with Azure Bot Framework to build an intelligent interactive voice bot that you can connect with over a 1-800 number. Great example here! 
  • Add Video Chat to you website that connects your customer directly to company's Teams meetings. We have a great sample of this, here. 
@shawenhenry
We work together with a partner in a finance project for digitisation. Need for replacing several instant chat and communication apps because of missing Teams integration possibilities. Customer wants to take the complete journey to Teams. Challenge is a hosted platform in Europe.
@shawnhenry
I have seen that and we got into that project. We already got LOI for that with our partner. But GA and hosting in Europe are formal challenges. There are still some technical issues like delay by connecting to European tenant for Teams.