SOLVED

Blu ray Movie with ROM drive

Brass Contributor

hello azure, my developer version windows 10 enterprise build 21390.2025 can not play with the software of cyberlink power dvd 21 ultra no blu ray disk over drive. The error message the HiFi codecs are missing, the graphics drivers outdated and the software itself not up-to-date. Can an azure Video API help?screenshoot power dvd 21 ultrascreenshoot power dvd 21 ultra

2 Replies
Thanks for the question. I reached out to the appropriate team for an answer here.

Your question appears to be related to the ability to play back a Blu Ray disc using PowerDVD playback software on a laptop.

Unfortunately, no, there aren't any Azure services that can help you to update your software, codecs or missing graphic drivers for this. Sorry about that.
best response confirmed by cap2nd (Brass Contributor)
Solution
It's fine if the software support says that my Win10 Enterprise build 21390 is running on a developer platform whereupon the software itself has not yet been tested. The manufacturer of Power DVD recommends an installation on a stable Windows 10 version. The Blu-ray PRO app from the Microsoft store also could not play Blu-ray disc. An adjustment of the Windows Media Player settings to WDRM was unsuccessful. It only remains to hope for next windows update.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by cap2nd (Brass Contributor)
Solution
It's fine if the software support says that my Win10 Enterprise build 21390 is running on a developer platform whereupon the software itself has not yet been tested. The manufacturer of Power DVD recommends an installation on a stable Windows 10 version. The Blu-ray PRO app from the Microsoft store also could not play Blu-ray disc. An adjustment of the Windows Media Player settings to WDRM was unsuccessful. It only remains to hope for next windows update.

View solution in original post