Welcome to the Azure Application Services AMA!

Community Manager

Welcome to the Azure Application Services Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.

Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions in a new thread within the Azure AMA space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.

4 Replies
Hello everybody! My name is Skyler Hartle. I'm a product manager on the Azure Application Services team. I've spent the past two and a half years at Microsoft focused on doing work with Azure Functions, Azure API Management, and Azure Logic Apps. I'm happy to field any questions about these services!

Hey all! My name is Trevor Rusher and I'm the Community Manager for our Security, Compliance, and Identity Tech Community. Looking forward to reading all your questions!

Hello All! My name is Sarah and I am the Community Manager for the Public Sector Tech Community. Looking forward to reading your questions!

Hi! Christine here, Microsoft Tech Community Manager. Welcome! Make sure to post your question or feedback in a new thread within the Azure AMA space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.