Welcome to the Azure AI & Cognitive Services AMA!

Community Manager

Welcome to the Azure AI & Cognitive Services Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.

Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions in a new thread within the Azure AMA space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.

4 Replies

@Eric Starker Hey Everyone! I'm Arthur Dooner, a Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft. Looking forward to helping out today! :)

Good Morning,

I am a solution architect with Microsoft specializing in AI and ML services.  I support our Financial Services customers in the West Coast providing business value through our Azure Machine Learning Services and Azure Cognitive capabilities.

@Eric Starker Thank you for hosting this AMA.

I am Justin Lange, and I work in the higher education industry focusing on Transportation Research and Development. I have a long way to go with my AI/ML/Cognitive Service skills, but I am most interested in networking and sharing ideas.

@Eric Starker My name is Jeff Coomans, and I am the Director of Solutions Architecture at BluIP, a cloud AI services company that specializes in natural language solutions.