Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification

Copper Contributor

I have passed both AI-100 and AI-102 exams but now i am confused on what's next for me. Am i ready to find a job and if so where can i find it or can i be a freelancer and how?

3 Replies
Did you use any dumps for the exams? All the best on your job search.
Congratulations on your achievement Yousef. Learning is never ending endeavor. AI is heavily dependent on underlying ML and Data infrastructure. If you are confident on these areas as well, by all means, do try out the job market. If I may, there's no one who knows everything, and there's a different learning curve in attending interviews and in carrying out your jobs too. Good luck with your search and future.
Congrats on being certified!
You are the best person to assess yourself if you are ready for an AI job.
I would suggest doing the below.
a) Update your Linkedin profile and your CV with your certification badges.
b) Search for "Azure AI" jobs in Linkedin - Read the job descriptions and see your level of comfort with the skills that are being listed as "Required" and "Preferred".
c) Identify areas where you don't have enough knowledge and exposure yet.
d) Improve knowledge in those gray areas by reading case studies in AI School website or by trying tutorials.
e) I'd recommend trying other learning paths in Microsoft AI - For Eg: AI edge engineer.
f) Brush up your CV/ Linkedin profile and start applying for jobs, attend interviews and evolve yourself on areas that need improvement.

Thanks!
Sakkthiss Ravichandran
Azure AI Engineer Associate | ERP HCM Consultant