4/28/21 AMA - Conversational AI on Bot Framework Composer and the Telephony Channel

Community Manager

We are very excited to announce a Conversational AI with Bot Framework Composer and the Telephony Channel AMA! 

The AMA will take place on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT in the Azure AI AMA space. Add the event to your calendar and view in your time zone here

An AMA is a live text-based online event similar to a “YamJam” on Yammer or an “Ask Me Anything” on Reddit. This AMA gives you the opportunity to connect with Microsoft product experts who will be on hand to answer your questions and listen to feedback.

The space will be open 24 hours before the event, so feel free to post your questions anytime beforehand during that period if it fits your schedule or time zone better.

Conversational AI with Bot Framework Composer and the Telephony Channel.png

6 Replies
This is brilliant, can't wait to see it!
I'm new to this channel. How does this work? I'd like to participate in the conversational AI event.
Hello! Just go to the top level of this discussion space here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/azure-ai-ama/bd-p/AzureAIAMA From there, you'll see any existing questions and if you have a question to ask the team, click Start a New Conversation. We are just getting things going now!