Advanced Threat Analytics v1.9 Update 3

Microsoft

Back in July, I released a blog detailing the end of Mainstream Support for Advanced Threat Analytics on January 12th 2021. In that blog, I stated that I'd communicate details around the final release of ATA (1.9.3) in the weeks following the blog release. Today, I'm pleased to announce that the final release is now available to download and install. ATA 1.9.3 can be accessed here

After January 12th 2021, ATA will then enter Extended Support. This means that ATA will continue to receive critical security updates until January 13th 2026, but there will be no more feature updates or improvements released for ATA. 

Please check out the download link above if you're running ATA and make sure you're up to date. 

2 Replies

Hi @Ricky Simpson - I've got 1.9 installed and am looking to update to 1.9.3 - however the manual download link is broken in the link provided.  It doesn't seem to come down via Windows Update either.  Can you please advise where I can find the update file?

@jaffro2k 

Please open a support case. They should be able to help you get the 1.9.3 update.