- last edited on
I have register my application with AD Tenant with following steps:
1. In the Azure Active Directory left menu, select App Registrations, and then select New registration.
2. Given application name and under support account types , selected the option "Accounts in this organizational directory only"
3. Provided Redirect URI.
4. Successfully register my app and integrated with AzureAD. I can able to authenticate.
5. The issue is anyone in my organization can access this app even if i have added limited users in Users and Groups section.
6. I want to restrict my app to limited users only with permission.
7. How i will do that? My application only support OPENID authentication. No SAML support .
8. I am implementing Apache Guacamole
02-26-2020 10:35 AMSolution
02-27-2020 10:09 AM
@Thijs Lecomte Thank you so much for your help. It worked for me. But facing another issue. I can see my app in Azure application list. https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/r#/applications. But when i am clicking on my app, its throwing the following error " You cannot access this application because it has been misconfigured. Contact your IT department and include the following information: Undefined Sign-On URL for application" But when i am trying my website url in browser it is working perfectly fine.
02-27-2020 11:27 AM
02-27-2020 09:08 PM
@Thijs Lecomte I am using Authorize access to web applications using OpenID Connect and Azure Active Directory
In Authentication section i have set following attributes:
1. Redirect url set properly
2. Implicit grant enabled for Access Tokens and ID Tokens
3. Supported Account Type-
4. Advanced Settings:-
Default Client Type:
Treat application as a public client.
Required for the use of the following flows where a redirect URI is not used: NO
02-28-2020 08:00 AM
Have you set the Home Page URL in the 'branding' bit off the app registration?