For folks who have been interested helping test Active Directory Migration Tool version 3.1 your day has come!
The ADMT 3.1 Beta is here! This is a
, not the finished product, so please test it out in your non-production environment and file bugs when and if you see them.
Where do you get it? The beta is available at the same place we publish just about any beta anymore:
In addition to the download being there, the Connect site also has a variety of documentation and links, such as FAQ, Survey, Newsgroup and Scenario Checklist.
Anyone can try out the ADMT v3.1 Beta! Here’s how…
How to Sign-up for Connect:
1. Go to
2. Sign In using a Windows Live ID or Passport account.
4. Select ‘Yes’ to the question that says ‘I would like to be contacted about participating in other Microsoft Beta programs.’
5. You can use any email address in the field ‘My E-mail Address’ to receive Connect mail (Although you have to sign-in with a Windows Live ID or Passport account)
6. You’ll get an email to confirm your registration
7. If you haven’t yet received an invitation to the ADMT v3.1 Beta Program, you should register first, then click “Invitations” from the main page.
8. For “Invitation ID:” use Cust-YCKP-QFH6.
If you have trouble connecting please comment this blog post and let us know. Remember, this is a beta so any feedback you can provide via the Connect site is very much appreciated.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.