Am I eligible to get a free tshirt?

Copper Contributor

Hi, I wanted to know if I get a free Microsoft t shirt. I know you can get one by attending events but I am from Pakistan so there are barely any events at all. I recently completed power up program and graduated the program by submitting and having my final project approved. I have made 2 custom connectors 1 is approved yet to be deployed and the other is in deployment progress currently it’s deployed in one region and will be deployed to all by next week. I have passed 3 applied skill exams. Currently studying for pl200 exam. As evident by my learning I’m an ambitious student who enjoys the Microsoft environment. It would really boost my morale if I could be eligible to get a free t-shirt. Thanks :)

3 Replies

@Developerfarhan Hello! Congrats on all your hard work.

As this is the Microsoft Tech Community website, I can confirm that the Microsoft Tech Community does not have any T-shirts or swag of any kind to offer at this time. 

While I would hope that learning this content is its own reward, feel free to reach out to support.microsoft.com and see what they have to say. 

Thank you for your reply Eric. Alas :pensive_face: I already did reach out to support.microsoft.com but did not get any word back

.......jpgHi @Developerfarhan 

Congratulation!

Such a t-shirt is a great advertisement, cheers! Trademark and Brand Guidelines | Microsoft Legal