Join the Edge Insiders panel to partner with Microsoft!

Microsoft

Hi Edge Insiders,

Interested in giving feedback about your Edge experience to Microsoft? Join our Edge Insiders panel.

What is the panel? We at Microsoft are dedicated to customer listening. We use this panel to connect with customers, so we can hear and learn from you!

How it works? Start with an email to begin. You will be required to sign a participant waiver form as part of the consent process. Once you’re signed up, you’ll be contacted from time-to-time to give feedback on your experience using the Edge browser. Feedback opportunities can range from a remote interview to a survey.

Note: Only those 18 and older will be able to join as that is of consenting age.

Why it’s important? You get to be involved! Sharing your experience will help us continue making Edge a great browser.

Click here to join our panel

Thank you from the Edge team!

17 Replies

While this seems like a good idea, I'd like to call you out on claiming that only an email is required to join. This is NOT the case, and in fact you need to provide your full name, age, full address (!), phone number (!) and signature to complete the waiver form. I'm not saying that must be deal-breaker to anyone, but the process is not as low-friction as you make it sound here.

i just love google chrome can u give me some suggestions to give it a try
"i just love google chrome can u give me some suggestions to give it a try"

I think you're in the wrong site lol
this is Edge browser
Well, I would love to give and share my feedback with the Edge team in this Edge Insider Panel but it is only for people over 18??

This excludes all the people that don't' have a Microsoft account and it requires a lot of permissons.
I think it's so that people giving their opinions are mature enough :)
Oh, I see but why you allow anyone to use Windows Insiders. That makes more sense but why????

@adrianghc I appreciate the feedback and clarity. I will adjust the messaging.

Thanks and also please add that only people over 18 can do so since I thought I could :(

@Deleted I appreciate your interest in joining. To answer your question, 18 and older is of consenting age where an adult is not required to provide consent.

I understand, why dont' like people under 18 with parent consent enter? I guess that there is a policy for that.
"Oh, I see but why you allow anyone to use Windows Insiders. That makes more sense but why????"

Windows insider? that's an OS, doesn't need age restrictions
There is no reason to make it confusing really, not a big deal to get parents involved
Yes, I understand. Thanks for understanding.
Are you asking for help to sign up for this feedback? Also you should remove the email from this public thread.

@franklinruedeleachart Hi there, can you clarify what you mean? I'll do my best to troubleshoot.