SOLVED

App Service accessibility question

Copper Contributor

Hi All!

I have an Azure App Service just for learning purposes, yet. This is a WordPress web site.
On the "Overview" tab of App Service there are five charts as follow:
* Http 5xx
* Data In
* Data Out
* Requests

* Average Response Tyme
These charts contain very useful basic information about performance of the App Service. But I'm using a screen-reader that unfortunately cannot do anything with these charts. These images have analt text but this contains only the title of each chart, nothing else valuable information.
Could anybody advise me any solution to reach similar information from any other source? The most important criterion is that it would be some textual information. An easyly readable HTML format would be preferable, but it might be in either CSV or JSON, etc. raw data which can be imported in Excel or processed programmatically.

Thank you in advance!

2 Replies
best response confirmed by kolldani (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @kolldani  , 

usually you can scroll down and enable diagnostic settings to store the metrics on a log analytics workspace or send them to event hub .

In this way you can process and analyze metrics .

You can also click on one metric and then on the follow screen , click on share -> excel to export it.

Hope this help 

Thank you for your answer. I'll follow your suggestions.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by kolldani (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @kolldani  , 

usually you can scroll down and enable diagnostic settings to store the metrics on a log analytics workspace or send them to event hub .

In this way you can process and analyze metrics .

You can also click on one metric and then on the follow screen , click on share -> excel to export it.

Hope this help 

View solution in original post