Announcing a Serverless and Azure Functions AMA!

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Community Manager

We are very excited to announce a Serverless & Azure Functions AMA on October 29!

This is the third in a series of AMAs around Azure, all held here in the Tech Community in this discussion space, coinciding with the Microsoft Azure Hack for Social Justice event.

Upcoming dates/events are below:

November 5 - App Services & Static Web Apps

The AMA will take place on Thursday, October 29, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT in the Azure AMA space. Add the event to your calendar and view in your time zone here

An AMA is a live online event similar to a “YamJam” on Yammer or an “Ask Me Anything” on Reddit. This AMA gives you the opportunity to connect with cloud solution architects who will be on hand to answer your questions and listen to feedback.

Slide1.PNG

8 Replies
Hi Eric, could you please let me know where i can view the recording, if any for the Oct 20 event which was Azure AI and Cognitive Services. Thanks

@palchak The AMA was all text-based, so there's no audio or video component to record.

You can see all the questions and answers in the Azure AMA space (scroll down below this announcement thread). 

Hi @Eric Starker  , Nice to see this event. but where and how can i join this session ? I cant see any link to join it. Its schedule on 29th but not sure where to click to join this session. Please guide. 

Thank you.

Abhijit

@Eric Starker 

, Prazer em ver este evento. mas onde e como posso entrar nesta sessão? Não consigo ver nenhum link para entrar. Está programado para dia 29, mas não tenho certeza de onde clicar para entrar nesta sessão. Por favor, oriente. 

Obrigado.

No need to click anything to join! The event is all text-based and will be held here.

You'll be able to post questions (in fact you can do so already) and the team will answer them live on the 29th from 9-10am PT. 

You can see how past AMAs have gone in that same link above, as all of our recent Azure AMAs have been held in this discussion space. 

Hope that answers your question!

@gutodj 

¡No es necesario hacer clic en nada para unirse! El evento está basado en texto y se llevará a cabo aquí.

Podrá publicar preguntas (de hecho, ya puede hacerlo) y el equipo las responderá en vivo el día 29 de 9 a 10 a.m.PT.

Puede ver cómo han ido los AMA anteriores en el mismo enlace anterior, ya que todos nuestros AMA de Azure recientes se han realizado en este espacio de discusión.

Espero que responda a su pregunta! (Perdón por los errores de traducción porque estoy usando una aplicación).

@Eric Starker 

Hi Eric, I'm very happy to read this. My next project starts soon and I'm very hot to consider the serverless approach. I'm total new to Azure and serverless functions. Are you sharing some basic and detailed instructions or links? If the event is text-based, can I put my Question earlier?

@ilan_mishaev Absolutely! We've opened the space to post questions. Just go to the main Azure AMA space and click "Start a New Conversation" to post your question. People will respond during the live hour tomorrow.

Let us know if you have any other questions!