Style the MenuBar in .NET Maui

Copper Contributor

Try as I might, I cannot find the correct control template/properties necessary to style the Maui MenuBar. I want to change the background color, font weight and size and color.  Is there any document that shows how to style this control as I do not see how it is exposed for styling...

2 Replies

Hi @cimframe,

Thanks for posting your issue here.

However this platform is used for how-to discussions and sharing best practices for building any app with .NET.Since your issue is a technical question, welcome to post it in Microsoft Q&A forum, the support team and communities on Microsoft Q&A will help you for any technical questions.
Besides, it will be appreciated if you can share it here once you post this technical question Microsoft Q&A.
Best Regards,
Lan Huang

@LanHuang Your response puzzles me.  You state, "this platform is used for how-to discussions" and my question was exactly that: "How-to style the MAUI menu bar."  And, I would like to know the "Best Practices" when it comes to styling controls in MAUI because the MAUI controls and support in VS2022 is vastly different than it is with WPF/Blend.  So, I feel my question precisely fits your definition of items that should be posted here.....