How to use screen keyboard when textbox set UseSystemPasswordChar

Copper Contributor

There are two textbox in my app. One for input the user name, the other for the password.For the password one set the UseSystemPasswordChar = true.But, the Screen keyboard will auto hide/close when the password textbox got focus. The username textbox can use the screen keyboard normally. The computer is a pad with touchpannel but without a keyboard connected.I had try to start the osk.exe when password textbox get focused,but the screen keyboard auto close too. Is there anyone can help me ? I 

2 Replies

Collision Conf is the largest conference of its kind where over 35,000 attendees from 140+ countries will gather this year to hear 600+ speakers, including Zapier’s Mike Knoop, Calendly’s Tope Awotona

<a href="https://dfysaas.com/dfy-saas-set-to-attend-collision-conference-2022-in-toronto/">Collision Conference 2022 <a>

Hi @Rex_Zeng,

Thanks for posting your issue here.

However this platform is used for how-to discussions and sharing best practices for building any app with .NET.Since your issue is a technical question, welcome to post it in Microsoft Q&A forum, the support team and communities on Microsoft Q&A will help you for any technical questions.
Besides, it will be appreciated if you can share it here once you post this technical question Microsoft Q&A.
Best Regards,
Lan Huang