I was installing all language packs for Office today. For doing that, I used the Office Deployment tool and configuration files.
First, I installed English , German and French at once in a first round. I used the configuration file named lp-base.xml in the zip file attached. After then, I ran the setup again and streamed/installed all other language packs (91 - 3 in total) at once too. For this, I used the configuration file lp-others.xml from the zip file attached here.
The last full language pack installed was Chinese. Now, Office, e.g. Excel, shows the end of its product name (the last word ProPlus in Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus) always in Chinese. In the following 3 sample screenshots for this installation of Office 2016, where I switched its language to German, French and Japanese.
I would like to suggest to display the product name in the language selected.