Supercharge your AI skills with #30DaysOfAzureAI
The #30DaysOfAzureAI content is organized into four themed weeks. Based on your role, you can choose specific weeks or follow along with all the content. For more details, view the roadmap, but in summary, the weeks are laid out as follows:
- March | Kick starting April AI | Everyone. Learn the Microsoft perspective on the future of AI from John Montgomery, Corporate Vice President.
- April 3 | Fundamentals | Everyone. This week explores the fundamentals of Azure AI Services like OpenAI, and Azure ML, as well as AI for Accessibility, and Responsible AI.
- April 10 | Building intelligent apps | AI App Developers. This week is for developers wanting to build intelligent apps using models or services trained by others.
- April 17 | Model development | ML Developers. This week is for Data Scientists, AI, ML, or MLOps engineers building models or managing models through to production.
- April 24 | Workshops | Everyone. The last week of April is a series of workshops and curricula for Data Scientists, AL, ML, MLOps engineers, and AI App Developers.
Introduce yourself to the community
Take a moment to introduce yourself on the AzureAiDevs GitHub Discussion. We’d love to hear where you are joining from, what are you working on, and your favorite Azure AI offering.
Highlighting your Azure AI projects
If you want to showcase a project, add it to the Call for Content with a short description.