SOLVED

Powershell command to get all users with specific service plan

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I am looking for a powershell command to get list of all users with specific plan in Office 365.

E.g. I need to get all users with Teams enabled in Office 365. I tried the following command and it didn't return anything.

Get-MsolUser -All | Where-Object {($_.licenses).AccountSkuId.ServicePlan -match "Teams1"} | select DisplayName, UserPrincipalName

I can run following command to find users with specific license, e.g. users with Office 365 E3 license, however still no success with specific plans inside E3 license

Get-MsolUser -All | Where-Object {($_.licenses).AccountSkuId -match "ENTERPRISEPACK"} | select DisplayName, UserPrincipalName

Any help, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by PushpinderRavi (Copper Contributor)
Solution

And by looking did you mean actually performing a search, as I've answered this question dozen times already? :)

Here's how to do it via the MSOnline cmdlets:

Get-MsolUser | ? {$_.Licenses.ServiceStatus | ? {$_.ServicePlan.ServiceName -eq "TEAMS1" -and $_.ProvisioningStatus -eq "Success"}}

Thanks for your reply, Vasil. I swear, I did find your old posts and executed the same command before, however, it didn't work. However, you may have heard this excuse in the past, so this time this command worked.

Thanks again
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PushpinderRavi (Copper Contributor)
Solution

And by looking did you mean actually performing a search, as I've answered this question dozen times already? :)

Here's how to do it via the MSOnline cmdlets:

Get-MsolUser | ? {$_.Licenses.ServiceStatus | ? {$_.ServicePlan.ServiceName -eq "TEAMS1" -and $_.ProvisioningStatus -eq "Success"}}

View solution in original post