Intune Migration Failing

Bronze Contributor

Getting this message in the Message Center:

Problem Detected: Your Intune migration is blocked because you have groups with exclude clauses
MC97360
Published On : March 27, 2017
Expires On : May 26, 2017
Action required by March 28, 2017

I've looked through my Intune settings and can't figure out which one is causing the issue. Is there a way to find out specifically what group is causing the issue?

5 Replies

Having the same issue (can't find any exclude groups defined), anyone have any insights into this?

I am having the same issue, but I can't see where I have either of the two issues identified:

Problem Detected: Your Intune migration is blocked because you are targeting ungrouped users or devices

Problem Detected: Your Intune migration is blocked because you have groups with exclude clauses

Any solutions?

Got a followup:

Intune Migration: Your exclude groups won’t work the same after your migration to Azure AD
MC102192
Published On : May 18, 2017
Expires On : July 31, 2017
Action required by June 30, 2017

I already tried removing what I thought were the problem groups, but obviously didn't get the right ones. Since this doesn't tell me specifically what the problem group is I have no way of fixing this.

Very disappointed in the total uselessness of these messages for me to fix something that I can't find!!!!

I have verified, again, that all our Groups in InTune are Direct Memberships and NONE are Criteria Memberships.

So again, no clue why still getting this message via the Message Center.

Today, TWO warning messages . . . we supposedly now have Exclusion Groups in our InTune setup!

Of course all it would take would be for the notice to list the problem groups, but since it doesn't, and I only find Direct Membership groups in our InTune setup I have no clue what these "warnings" are referring to.