SOLVED

How to see your organization current version for features and service updates

Steel Contributor

Hi All!

I know you can release new updates in admin centre to specific users first but how can I view what current version we are on for updates? 

thanks in advance!

1 Reply
best response confirmed by AB21805 (Steel Contributor)
Solution

There is no such thing as "version" in the cloud :) Every single app within Office 365 runs a multitude of "versions", even within the same tenant (and with same release settings) you will find some features appearing earlier for some users compared to others. There is no way to see any "global" version, much less control it.

For example, in my personal tenant with just a handful of users, I have at least 7 different "versions" of Exchange servers on which mailboxes are being currently homed. Same for SPO, ODFB, etc.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by AB21805 (Steel Contributor)
Solution

There is no such thing as "version" in the cloud :) Every single app within Office 365 runs a multitude of "versions", even within the same tenant (and with same release settings) you will find some features appearing earlier for some users compared to others. There is no way to see any "global" version, much less control it.

For example, in my personal tenant with just a handful of users, I have at least 7 different "versions" of Exchange servers on which mailboxes are being currently homed. Same for SPO, ODFB, etc.

View solution in original post