SOLVED

Export Content search results Split on 3 pst files

Copper Contributor

Hello,

im trying to export a user mailbox (38 Gb) via "Content search results" but the download process split the mailbox to 3 pst files of 10 Gb.

I want to download the whole mailbox as one pst file.

Product : office 365 (Cloud).

5 Replies
best response confirmed by MMASLOUH (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MMASLOUH Please have a look at this page. It describes how to change the default. 

@pvanberloit doesn't say anything about splitting files - anymore

Split 3 Outlook PST files into numerous PST files. The best ToolsBaer Split PST Tool to split huge PST files based on size, date, year, and folder. Outlook PST files are split without causing data loss or corruption. GB and MB are used to split Outlook PST files, regardless of size. It works with almost all Windows operating systems. Outlook PST file corruption can be avoided, and Outlook PST file components are simply handled by users. Before purchasing the software, download the free demo version and try it.

If you want to split your 3 or more than 3 Outlook PST file into smaller PST files always go with professional solution and I am suggesting this to you according to my experience. Therefore, try PST Splitter tool which simplifies the process and efficiently divides large PST files into manageable sizes without complex technical steps. With a user-friendly interface, it allows users to select the PST file, specify the splitting criteria, and effortlessly create smaller segments. This tool ensures data integrity and preserves folder structure during the splitting process. Also, try its free demo version without investing in it.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by MMASLOUH (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MMASLOUH Please have a look at this page. It describes how to change the default. 

View solution in original post