Email Migration

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for any help I might be able to get.

We've rencently switched the company over to 365 & I need to get users migrated from Network Solution Hosted Exchange. I'm having nothing but road blocks. I've tried MigrationWiz & it keeps running into authentication errors. I've tried The 365 Migration tool & it won't connect either. I'm down to trying to log into the old & new accounts for every user & migrate the mail by hand. Squat!

Have any other users migrated from Network Solutions Hosted Exchange to 365? What's your secret? I can't imagine it's this tough.

For the record, for the first run, I'm only trying to migrate my own account, so I know the UN/PW combination is correct. I've tried a variety of servers & in 365 it asks for the proxy & I plugged in the only thing I could find in Network Solutions info.

For the love of my sanity (not much left) PLEASE HELP!..

Thanks,

- complete moron

2 Replies
You should check with their support as to what methods are available. Worst case scenario, you'll have to do manual PST export/import.
Or leverage the old IMAP migration option. You just need to know the source username/password. However, I agree with @Vasil Michev to check with Network Solutions.

Also, BitTitan lists the following as sources for Email Migrations:
Sources
MICROSOFT 365
MICROSOFT 365 (CHINA)
MICROSOFT 365 (GERMANY)
EXCHANGE 2007+
EXCHANGE 2003/SBS
HOSTED EXCHANGE
G SUITE
LOTUS NOTES/DOMINO
NOVELL GROUPWISE
ZIMBRA