Email forwarding to multiple internal & external users

Brass Contributor

I've one email account user@domain.com. I'm also using OneDrive for this account for file sharing. However, what I want is any email that is sent to above email be copied to 10 other internal + external contacts and a copy of the message retains in this mailbox also.

3 Replies
What you could do is just create an Office 365 Groups with both External and internal users and them set e-mail redirection in your user account to the Group e-mail..since you want to share files with several users: why not use directly an Office 365 Group instead of OneDrive

1. What you could do is just create an Office 365 Groups with both External and internal users and then set e-mail redirection in your user account to the Group e-mail...... understood but when end users receive forwarded email group (distribution list), the send will be DL and not the orignal user. Am I right?

2. How can end users open O365 Group? In browser window? If so, we can't because of limited end user's knowledge, they're use to with Dropbox so OneDrive is similar type of service.

Recently, I created one o365 account email@domain.com and a distribution list dl@domain.com (with 10 users in list) .... any email sent to email@domain.com forwards the email to dl@domain.com which further distributes the email. But when a user in DL replies to the email forwarded, he gets a copy of his answer again because he is replying to email@domain.com (though it came from dl@domain.com) and that forwards again to dl@domain.com which further redistributes... pls help on this ...