resize the bar at the bottom of Access form

Copper Contributor

Hello all

At the bottom of each form in Access there is a bar giving different type of information. How could I resize this bar and the field where we can see the number of records. I don't see it completely

barre.JPG

I have 6267 records and as you can see you cal only read 626. I also would like to enlarge the display of the bar.

Thank you for your help

2 Replies

@Ishtar5970 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Microsoft Access space - please post Microsoft Access questions here in the future. 

@Ishtar5970 

In most cases, forms adjust the record selectors to accommodate the length of the characters shown.

It may be, however, that your form here is simply not wide enough to support the full extension of those controls in the record selector. Can you make the form wider to see if that makes a difference?

You may need to repair the installation of Access on your computer if that does solve the discrepancy.

BTW: many experienced Access developers have designed and implemented their own version of "record selectors" because of the inherent limitations of the default record selector on forms.