Need someone to design an Access database for this firm in Los Angeles

Copper Contributor

A law firm in Los Angeles area (actually San Gabriel Valley) needs someone to design an Access database. We have pretty good idea of understanding and maintaining the database (having experience in working on Access), but need someone to design a basic one afresh. Your service will be paid. 

4 Replies

Hi Genesun,

We can assist in developing your Access database solution.

Please feel free to reach out to us at Info@PowerAccess.net and we can setup a call to discuss your requirements in more detail.

As developers of PowerAccess All-In-One-Toolset & Framework for Microsoft Access (PowerAccess.net), as well as of the first AI-Powered Data Prep, Finance & Reporting Automation solution for Excel, we have leading Access & Excel experts as well as extensive experience in developing a wide-range of solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including Nissan, HP, Rio Tinto and Raytheon, as well as the U.S. government and defense.

I look forward to speaking with you further.

Sincerely,
Dan
--
Dan Moorehead
Chief Software Architect
PowerAccess (PowerAccess.net) – All-in-One ToolsetFrameworkConsulting  for  Microsoft Access
CrushErrors Data Prep AI (CrushErrors.com) – AI-powered Data Prep ● Reporting ● Finance ● Compare ● Merge  for  Excel Add-in  Embedding Cloud

Hi Dan:

Happy New Year!

Is it possible for us to talk on the phone on Tuesday morning? 

Regards,

Gene Sun

(626) 318-5752

@Genesun,

I can call you at or after noon on Tuesday if that would work for you to discuss your requirements further.

Would you be able to screenshare, such as over Skype, for that?

You can reach me on Skype at dan.moorehead and can also email any materials you'd like us to review first, or be able to reference during that discussion, to Solutions{at}PowerAccess.net.

I hope you have a happy New Year's Day and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,
Dan
--
Dan Moorehead
Chief Software Architect
PowerAccess (PowerAccess.net) – All-in-One ToolsetFrameworkConsulting  for  Microsoft Access
CrushErrors Data Prep AI (CrushErrors.com) – AI-powered Data Prep ● Reporting ● Finance ● Compare ● Merge  for  Excel Add-in  Embedding Cloud

@Genesun  Podemos ayudarte.. Tenemos 20 años diseñando bases de datos. Estamos seguros que representamos la opción mas rentable para tu proyecto.

Saludos !

Rene Ruiz