Microsoft Access Database File getting Corrupted after the Rollback to Older version

Copper Contributor

Hi guys, hope you are well, I have a teams basically working on a Access data Base regarding to Surveys and their database file is getting corrupted after i have moved to a older version to semi enterprise .21050 from .21092, as in latest patch from Microsoft users cannot access the files concurrently. Now i have backed up the access file again for users its corrupted , it can be due to the rolling of version i have done for users?

Thanks In advance

3 Replies
Hi guys i am Still figuring out, community work, so sorry in advance and please if its not in the right place, if you can put in right place thanks.

@AdminVD Yes, this belongs in the Microsoft Access discussion space, so I'll move it there. Please post any other Access questions there in the future. 

Hi,

If 21092 means that you are in the "Microsoft 365 Apps Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel" then you should now be able to update to Version 2108, build 14326.20738 which should fix all the bugs introduced with the security updates in December. Have a look at the Microsoft bug article.

If that doesn't fix the corruptions you mention then describe in more detail what happens, behaviour, messages etc.

Servus
Karl
Access News
Access DevCon