Looking for some more info on MS Access

Copper Contributor

Hello all,
My name is Milos, and I am a computer science student at Deakin University in Victoria, Australia.
I am currently working on an assignment about databases and in particular, focusing on MS Access. I have struggled to find information online and was hoping to reach out to you today and ask if you could answer the following short questions:

1. What system components are required for MS Access (example: hardware, compatible operating system/platform, network technology for each product)?

2. What type of databases does MS Access support based on data storage location (centralized, distributed, cloud)?

3. What type of databases does MS Access support based on data types (example: structured, unstructured, semi-structured) and the number of users?

4. What are the significant characteristics/features of MS Access (example: price, data security capabilities, availability and recovery)?

If anyone has any information it would be much appreciated, otherwise can you please point me in the right direction with links relevant to resources to find this information.

Kindest regards

2 Replies

@mdokic 

You MIGHT find someone who would do your homework for you, but it's probably not something a lot of people will be willing to do.

So, I'm going to point you to some basic resources that should provide quite a bit of that. 

Specifications. 

Deployment 

Obtain MS Access 

This is actually perfect! Thank you so much for this :) @George Hepworth