SOLVED

How do I delete a macro?

Copper Contributor

So I created a macro in Access. I want to delete it, but, apparently, it is not as simple as right-click delete. I go under Create, click macro, I go to my macro in the right pane. When I right click, the only options are add copy of macro and add run of macro.

5 Replies
best response confirmed by mnirx (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Right click on the macro in the navigation pane & click Delete
Screenshot, please.
When I read your response, I was like... this person even read what I wrote. Then I realized, after some additional clicking around that my macros were hidden in the navigation pane. I had to right click on the navigation pane and select "Show all groups". Thank you so much for your help and sorry for ever doubting your response.
Thank you for your response. I figured out the issue. Macros were hidden in my navigation pane. I was going to the wrong spot. I was under "Macro Design" since that was the only spot I was seeing it in the "Action Catalog" pane.
I did wonder why you were trying to use the Create menu rather than the Navigation Pane

You might find my Navigation Pane Helper Add-In useful: https://www.isladogs.co.uk/nav-pane-helper-addin/index.html
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by mnirx (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Right click on the macro in the navigation pane & click Delete

View solution in original post