Event on Click

Copper Contributor
Hey, i am working on a sports manager game. I will simulate games outside of Access, but store data (players, standings, stats, rosters, etc...) on a database. I am trying to build my demo on Access. I want to be able to view various reports by clicking on report objects. As an example, i want to open a team roster report by clicking on the team name on the standings report. Or to view a player profile report by clicking on his name from the roster or stats list. I have tried various options i found on the net, but nothing works. Any ideas?
1 Reply

A@NickMen At this level of generality (an overview of the goals) it's really not possible to respond with anything but generalities. 

That said, if you want to open a report by clicking on a control on another report, you will have to open that first report in "REPORT" view. Opening a report in "PRINT PREVIEW" does not allow any actions to be initiated on that view. 

Place your code to open the second report in the label or text box control for the team name on the launching report. Open that launching report in Report view.