Cambio de tamaño, apariencia y seguridades en mi Base de datos sin que yo los hubiera hecho

Copper Contributor

mi base de datos en Access de pronto sin eliminar ninguna tabla ni ningún formulario se redujo de tamaño de 15,260kb a 4652kb Algo que me impacto es que hice configuraciones en: opciones -> BD actual y de pronto ya no están eran de seguridad. Primero entraba a una pantalla de Login y luego simplemente ya no están. no me da confianza que la seguridad este violada no me da garantía alguna por otra parte noto diferente su aspecto de ventanas en los formularios y tablas al revisar mi información en apariencia no se borro nada porque sucede esto ?????

2 Replies
Unfortunately, the automatic translation of your question is unclear.

Please clarify.

You previously had some sort of security in the accdb? Please explain that security.
How is the appearance of forms different? Colors? Size? Or something else?
Did you do a Compact & Repair? That could cause the size to be reduced.

Like George, I'm unclear what you are telling us

For info, this is what the auto translate gives us:

Translated from Spanish

my database in Access suddenly without deleting any table or any form was reduced from size from 15,260kb to 4652kb Something that impacts me is that I made configurations on: options -> BD current and suddenly they are no longer security. First I'd go into a Login screen and then they're just out of here. it does not give me confidence that security is violated does not give me any guarantee on the other hand I notice differently its appearance of windows in forms and tables when reviewing my information in appearance nothing is deleted because this happens ?????