Access "Database Tools" tab dialog for "Database Documenter" lines Overlap

Copper Contributor

In MS Access Office 365, the Database Tools tab, the Database Documenter dialog choices are overlapping and are unreadable therefore uncheckable. Tried different resolutions and magnification for display. It does not correct overlapping dialog choices. Also looked in File | Options for settings without success. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Office 365. No change. Tried different databases all respond with the same issue. Not a setting in the database. 

This is a screenshot of the issue. Anyone know where a setting it or a solution. This is not acceptable. I got no support from the Microsoft Chat Line.....

ScreenHunter 07.png

Thanks in advance for any suggestions to correct

2 Replies

@BillZ975 have you checked Scale & Layout ?

I'm not sure I fully understand you thought but you triggered me to try something. I killed power to my docking station and powered it backup. Aparently, it caused the desk top screen, the docking station, the laptop I'm running to renegotiate the scaling factors (monitors have different resolutions) all is now well. I had previously cycled power (rebooted) the monitor and laptop without any affect. May not be a final resolution but now it looks good again. Thanks for your response.