Access App don't start

Copper Contributor

I am using Microsoft Office 2019 professional plus,and i need to start using Access for a Work database.

When i opnen that app i just get a white Window, nothing i can open or click on.

If i open the database from Work, i only see the first page and no possibility to search or click or enter anythin

Support said that you people her are my last resort of

6 Replies

@StefanSask Unfortunately, that's not enough information to really offer specific suggestions. However, we can make some progress, perhaps, if you can upload screen shots of what you DO see.  

@George Hepworthhi this is how it looks when i start Access and when i start a actuell database

@StefanSask 

Screenshot 3 looks pretty much like I would expect, except that, because it's a screenshot, we can't really see the interactivity. It looks like the form opens populated to one record and that's what one would expect. What do you think should be different.

@StefanSask  Screen shot 2 sort of looks like the Access app has opened on a different monitor, or that it's minimized.

Try rebooting the computer as a first step.

Then when you open Access again, see if you can give it focus by clicking on the icon in the task bar.

@George Hepworthhey George thank you dfor your answer.

I just checked if i had some problems in my Deveice Manager and saw 2 Graphic adapter installed.

I disabled one  and everything works fine
Really appreciate your Help

@StefanSask Congratulations on solving the mystery.

Continued success with your project.