展開したサブデータシートがフォーム表示になってしまう

Copper Contributor

こんにちは。

使い方が分からず困っております。

フォームを作成しており、[分割フォームの方向]を[データシートを下に]、かつ、[サブデータシートの展開]を[はい]にした場合、サブデータシートで開かれた部分がデータシートではなく、帳票フォームになってしまいます。  実は、その帳票フォームは既に詳細セクションでサブフォームとしても表示しているものであり、ここで表示されても意味がありません。

この問題を解決したいです。 サブデータシートの表示をテーブルでなくフォームにしている部分を教えてください。あるいは、サブデータシートにフォーム名を指定する部分を教えてください。

ありがとうございます。

6 Replies
Sorry but the auto translate from Japanese doesn't make a lot of sense.
Most developers recommend that subdatasheets should not be used as they badly affect database performance and they can be confusing to end users. Much better to use subforms jnstead

@isladogs 

Thank you isladogs.

I seem to have overconfidence in automatic translation.
So, Japanese with correct grammar is difficult even for Japanese...

I know sub-datasheets have a negative impact on performance.
Don't worry, the one I'm developing this time doesn't require high performance.

I'm having trouble with the sub-datasheet part not being displayed in the datasheet, but in the form.
(Probably, in the case of automatic translation, I think that I could not read here and it was not transmitted)

I want to know where I can choose how to display the sub datasheet. (Data sheet / form)

Actually, as an idea that goes one step further, I want to switch form names with VBA.
I searched on the net, but it didn't come out.(in Japanese)

Thank you.

@harahire790 

The part that I can't understand is this sentence:
I'm having trouble with the sub-datasheet part not being displayed in the datasheet, but in the form.

The screenshot below shows a form with two nested subdatasheets. Is that what you want ...or something else? Perhaps you could upload a screenshot to assist me with understanding.

Capture.PNG

As already mentioned, I normally avoid subdatasheets.

On the issue of renaming forms with code, what have you tried so far?

@isladogs 

Please forgive me for my terrible English as usual.
I didn't do anything, but I just set [SplitFormOrientation] to acDatasheetOnBottom and the subdatasheet was in the form view.
My hope is to display all parts of the sub datasheet in a datasheet, or switch to another form if possible. (A little more compact)

ScreenShot.png

Ah I see.

You just want a split form with the bottom part shown as a datasheet and not as a continuous form.

in other words, something like this which I created from the ribbon (More Forms...Split Form). It used a datasheet automatically

Screenshot 2021-05-07 072957.png

Sorry. I didn't see your screenshot before my last reply.

I doubt you can achieve that with the built in split form as they are fairly limited in terms of the modifications possible. 

You may have more luck with my emulated split form (ESF) which is designed to overcome most of the limitations of the MS version. For an example, see

http://www.mendipdatasystems.co.uk/emulated-split-form/4594398119