Angle Style Gradient in Shapes

Anwesh Gangula

Do we have angle style gradient in Word similar to the one in Photoshop?

1 Reply

Hi @Anwesh Gangula


Look under Shape Fill > Gradient > More Gradients...


capture20180822113833073.pngNote the Format shape panel, the Gradient stops and Angle options.

Hope that helps!





Related Conversations
Extentions Synchronization
ChirmyRam in Discussions on
3 Replies
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
35 Replies
flashing a white screen while open new tab
Deleted in Discussions on
14 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies