SOLVED

Hardware requirements

Copper Contributor

Hardware requirements:

I know that WVD is available through all platforms like an iPad, Android, Mac,….

But does anyone know what the minimum requirement is for a Windows desktop or laptop to easy run WVD client through browser or the client?

I know it will be really minimal but just want to know if there are any specific hardware specs.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Luis_Farinango (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Luis_Farinango 

It doesn’t really require a specific hardware. To run WVD client, you would need a Windows Cloud Desktop client where the client could be installed. The other way to connect would be through web client using any HTML5-capable browser. Note that the web client doesn't currently have mobile OS support.

Regards,

Akshay

@Akshay_Mane 

Thank your for the response! If it's not possible to use the web client on mobile, I suppose there is an alternative way like an app?

Regards

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Luis_Farinango (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Luis_Farinango 

It doesn’t really require a specific hardware. To run WVD client, you would need a Windows Cloud Desktop client where the client could be installed. The other way to connect would be through web client using any HTML5-capable browser. Note that the web client doesn't currently have mobile OS support.

Regards,

Akshay

View solution in original post