>> The Add-RdsAppGroupUser cmdlet doesn't support adding security groups and only adds one user at a time to the app group. If you want to add multiple users to the app group, rerun the cmdlet with the appropriate user principal names. << -> is there any workaround for adding AD-Groups? Our customer has a lot of accounts to add.
@eriknu : One way that a lot of folks achieve this is by polling an Azure AD group, then refreshing every morning (or couple of hours). I don't have the exact PowerShell, but basically a script that does:
- Get a list of all users in <AADSecurityGroup>
- Get a list of all users in <RdsAppGroup>
- Find users in <RdsAppGroup> but not <AADSecurityGroup>
- Foreach user, remove the user from <RdsAppGroup>
- Find users in <AADSecurityGroup> but not <RdsAppGroup>