SOLVED

Sets by Microsoft

Deleted
Not applicable

Hello everyone, 

I am fairly new to the Windows Insider Program so forgive me if the answer to my question is obvious. However, I have been trying to access the newest version of Windows so that I can evaluate the "Sets" feature. I was wondering if anybody knew how to turn it on. I tried switching to the "Skip-Ahead" option in the settings menu. But it says it's blocked. I don't know if being on that setting is a requirement to activate the sets feature, but if it isn't I would love it if someone could help me with activating this feature. 

Thanks!

2 Replies
best response
Solution
Hi Drew, Not my domain of expertise but Skip Ahead is connected to the next version of Windows sometimes called RS5. Microsoft limits the number of users for a period. This is because RS4 is due. After that RS5 will be opened again. Sets is due in RS5. Those Insiders already on Skip Ahead will have it but waiting is your only option today. Hope this helps!

I appreciate your help, it was very insightful and it grew my knowledge of Windows. 

(Thumbs up!)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution
Hi Drew, Not my domain of expertise but Skip Ahead is connected to the next version of Windows sometimes called RS5. Microsoft limits the number of users for a period. This is because RS4 is due. After that RS5 will be opened again. Sets is due in RS5. Those Insiders already on Skip Ahead will have it but waiting is your only option today. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post