Insider Update Preview 17112.1 failed to install 0xc19001e1

Copper Contributor

New system withhold HDD's.

Have new motherboard, ASRock X370 PRO4 with a new AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics. (New updated BIOS, AMD Ryzen Desktop 2000 ready.)

Windows booted up nice, everything OK until I checked for Updates and found the Insider Preview update failed with  "Failed to install on ‎3/‎3/‎2018 - 0xc19001e1"

It also says under Updates that my Microsoft account requires attention to get Insider Preview Builds

When I click the "Windows Insider Preview Settings" I get " Did you mean to switch apps" ("Settings is trying to open "Settings) 

When I go to the Windows Insider Program my choices of Content and Pace are grayed out.

This PC has been on the Inder Preview since its inception.

Pete

2 Replies
Also tried Updates repair which said it found corrupted update files and fixed but nothing has xhanged

@Peter Crane wrote:

New system withhold HDD's.

Have new motherboard, ASRock X370 PRO4 with a new AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics. (New updated BIOS, AMD Ryzen Desktop 2000 ready.)

Windows booted up nice, everything OK until I checked for Updates and found the Insider Preview update failed with  "Failed to install on ‎3/‎3/‎2018 - 0xc19001e1"

It also says under Updates that my Microsoft account requires attention to get Insider Preview Builds

When I click the "Windows Insider Preview Settings" I get " Did you mean to switch apps" ("Settings is trying to open "Settings) 

When I go to the Windows Insider Program my choices of Content and Pace are grayed out.

This PC has been on the Inder Preview since its inception.

Pete