Fast Ring builds, gaming

Copper Contributor

last 3 builds from fast ring having a problem with playing some games from the Store. Don't know of others but Gameloft's games like Asphalt 8 and eXtreme, games played by milions, can't be played on PC cos no mouse, no keyboard, when game is started. Not an expert, I guess it has something to do with a lot of stuff they did considering "touch" , somehow app "thinks" it's a touchscreen device, so that's why no mouse and keyboard, anyway very strange cos this never happened from the first buid. I sent a ton of #feedback on this issue, asked some people from insider team, but no any answer if they are aware of this. Game like Asphalt 8 works fine on 15063.xxx build. I tested it on 3 different mashines, and accounts. When 16251 (and two previous builds)  is installed over 15063.xxx, this problem occures, and the game can't be played.

Strange is, that no any info on this, nothing in the blog post about the build, like known and reported issues, it's a month almost how this problem is here, and no body care ...

7 Replies
Yes, I am having the same problem while trying to play Asphalt 8: Airborne and Asphalt Xtreme on my laptop. My laptop automatically installs the latest Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview builds. Since the past 3 or so builds, I cannot play Asphalt 8 and Asphalt Xtreme properly as the keyboard and touchpad doesn't function at all or very rarely. In the case of Asphalt Xtreme, I am sometimes able to get to the race because sometimes the touchpad works but the keyboard completely doesn't function, so I am unable to drive the vehicle(s). I hope Microsoft / Gameloft will resolve this problem soon. I have already complained to Gameloft about this problem.
Yes, I am having the same problem while trying to play Asphalt 8: Airborne and Asphalt Xtreme on my laptop. My laptop automatically installs the latest Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview builds. Since the past 3 or so builds, I cannot play Asphalt 8 and Asphalt Xtreme properly as the keyboard and touchpad doesn't function at all or very rarely. In the case of Asphalt Xtreme, I am sometimes able to get to the race because sometimes the touchpad works but the keyboard completely doesn't function, so I am unable to drive the vehicle(s). I hope Microsoft / Gameloft will resolve this problem soon. I have already complained to Gameloft about this problem.
yo cool, thanks for reply man, thought I'm the only one with this issue

I have seen some other people who are having the same problem as you and me. If you type #Asphalt8 on Twitter, then you will find some people there. And if you search on Google, you might find some people from there also. I hope this problem will be resolved soon.

I'm having the same issue after installing insider build 16251... inform me if u can find any help from experts

after a month, may be more, I finaly managed to inform the guys from insider team about this problem, they said that they don't know about this issue, what's funny cos I sent a ton of feedback, and many tweets to guys working on this, on Twitter. Well, finally they know about it, and I hope next build, they are going to fix it. Lets hope so ...!!! here's a screenshot with a date when it happened

Thank you so much for letting Microsoft know about this issue. I have also commented on the same post on Twitter. If lots of players of Asphalt complain to Microsoft, I am sure they will look into the issue. I hope they will resolve the problem in the next build.