SOLVED

Anticheat compatibility games

Brass Contributor
I play alot of games in my windows 10 pc I'm insider I got problem before with easyanticheat its resolved currently and now I deal with battleeye anticheat system not working with rainbow six siege and new ghost recon breakpoint it had beta twice it not working same with retail release in uplay+ service windows can't access it its unstable for games that anticheat software can't work with windows 10 insider
Thanks for reading
32 Replies
Yeah thanks I tried that know issue you mention no problem its restarts quickly and I got back inside windows 10 insider 18999 works well

@snakehunter1765 

@snakehunter1765 wrote:
Let me check that is weird raise awareness to Microsoft on this asap this is critical issue

Yeah really weird, last night after downloading the update I pressed the shut down and went to sleep but I couldn't cause my computer fans started running loud, I even waited about 20 mins to see if it finishes what its doing but nope, so i just held the power button and forced the shut down.

I'm gonna try install some Intel drivers for chipset etc and see what happens

Look previous post i respond about the build I installed

@snakehunter1765 

@snakehunter1765 wrote:
Yeah thanks I tried that know issue you mention no problem its restarts quickly and I got back inside windows 10 insider 18999 works well

That's good, seems like i gotta look for the cause of the problem on my system..

Still ghost recon breakpoint with battleeye refuses to launch in 18999 build next build might fix it because of anticheat software
*Fingers crossed*
we're lucky it only refuses to launch with error, previously it would crash the whole system with a GSOD lol
I don't have gsod and bsod barely my system is very stable and strong can handle better now I wait for 21h1 builds going to be interesting for windows 10
Yeah Battle eye only shows error now but back then when the anti cheat issue First appeared, when 19H1 was in fast ring, it used to lead straight to a GSOD
Microsoft has reduced know issue to 1 this anticheat compatibility problem maybe can pop up another known issue let's wait for week or two until is fixed in 2020 20h1 is getting to end of development gets deploy to hundreds of pc and soon 21h1 begin to develop it
Yeah I'm sure there are some unknown issues out there,
btw someone else just confirmed on that post to have the same restart/shutdown problem :\
I don't see that affect me the restart and shutdown bug I'm ok let as wait until the next build
Ah you Lucky ;)
Yeah very much