Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18963

MVP

"Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18963 (20H1) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring."

More info: Windows Blog

3 Replies
Awesome new features added

@HotCakeX Updating Notepad via Store sound very interesting :) 

For sure. the most interesting thing for me was the updated Feedback hub app which now includes language community. (ver 1.1907.2102.0)
some of the new features are missing for me tho, for example the ability to rename virtual desktops.
one thing I noticed in 20H1 builds is that the features come and go based on the computer's IP address. when I use VPN for other countries than US, like UK, Europe, Asia, the Windows insider features disappear. like the old Cortana comes again and replaces the new Cortana in the taskbar, or the ability to add an event or reminder from the taskbar (without opening the calendar app) disappears.
it's really Interesting..20H1 machines are Actively being monitored! it's not about slow feature roll out anymore, yes they slowly roll out features but they Also remove those features Whenever they want to. without even a computer restart.