Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17711

MVP

Hello Windows Insiders!

Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17711 (RS5) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring in addition to those who opted in to Skip Ahead.

More info: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/07/06/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-1...

9 Replies

Hi There,

Have just updated to Windows 10 Insider Preview 17711.1000 (rs_prerelease) and now Edge does not work, will not open web pages, Chrome and Firefox both still work fine !

Hi,

I've the same problem.

Does anyone any idea about how we can solve it?

Thanks

Juanlu

Hi Dave,

Didn't have any issue so far with Edge on Build 17711.

Did you try to do a Repair/Reset by accessing Settings > Apps & features > Microsoft Edge > Advanced options?

If this doesn't solve the problem, can you log the problem at Feedback Hub and share a link so others can upvote it?

Can't able to Open Paint 3D in built 17711

It crashes everytime.

I have the same issue with using Edge. I have reset the settings and no success. Is there a fix? 

Estou com problema no navegador depois da atualização.

Microsoft released today Build 17713 with several bug fixes to Microsoft Edge.

I guess this issues may be fixed on this new build.

I don't have sets settings in Windows 10 Insider Preview 17711.1000 (rs_prerelease). Can you tell me how to fix it ?

Hi Lê,

According to the latest info from Microsoft, Sets are offline starting Build 17704:

"Thank you for your continued support of testing Sets. We continue to receive valuable feedback from you as we develop this feature helping to ensure we deliver the best possible experience once it’s ready for release. Starting with this build, we’re taking Sets offline to continue making it great. Based on your feedback, some of the things we’re focusing on include improvements to the visual design and continuing to better integrate Office and Microsoft Edge into Sets to enhance workflow. If you have been testing Sets, you will no longer see it as of today’s build, however, Sets will return in a future WIP flight. Thanks again for your feedback."

So, we have to wait for future builds to get Sets again.