Welcome to the Windows Analytics AMA

Community Manager

We will spend this hour answering your questions about Windows Analytics solutions (Upgrade Readiness, Update Compliance, Device Health); how they help you deploy, manage, and support Windows 10 more easily and cost effectively; and the future roadmap for Windows Analytics. Members of the Windows Analytics product and engineering teams are standing by so ask us your tough questions, your detailed questions, your simple questions--or, share your feedback on Windows Analytics (your experience to date, what features you'd like to see, etc.)

To submit a question, click "Start a new conversation" in the Windows 10 space--and do this for each new question. This will enable us to easily identify and answer your questions. If you want to keep an eye on the questions being asked by your peers, simply stay on the Windows 10 space and refresh the page from time to time.

After the event, we will make a summary of the AMA and post it to the group. To get started, please introduce yourself as a reply below!

6 Replies
My name is Marc-Andrea Klimaschewski, Program Manager on the Upgrade Readiness team. Looking forward to your questions.
Eric here checking in from the community team. Looking forward to all your Windows Analytics questions!
Hello everybody. Matthew Reynolds here from Windows Analytics team. I focus on the Device Health components. Before joining the team my specialty was building custom health and performance dashboards for large enterprises. Through Windows Analytics I hope to make this much easier for everyone. AMA!
Hi, I am Sandeep Deo, Program Manager on Windows Analytics Update Compliance team.

Shannon from the Tech Community here. Good morning!

Hello everyone, my name is Bruno Nowak, Product Marketing Director on the Windows Analytics, Modern Management and Microsoft 365 powered device. I'm excited about the impact Windows Analytics can have on the daily jobs of thousands of IT Pros.