Microsoft Planner

Copper Contributor
  1. You seem to be able to delete any Action Item.  You seem to be able to do this for other people’s action items as well.  Is there a way to prevent everyone from deleting an action plan item (except an administrator)?
  2. You can mark any Action Item complete (even those you do not own).  Is there a way to prevent everyone from marking an action plan item complete (except the Owner of the item)?
  3. Every Action Item needs to be attached to a TEAM.  I do a lot of tasks that are not a part of a TEAM.  Is there any way to add an Action Item that is not attached to a team (without going into a TEAM site)?
  4. I can not get enough items on one screen (I shrink the screen to the point where I can not read it).  Is there any way to get 30 – 40 items on one screen without having to shrink them to the point where they are unreadable?  Currently, I can not get more than 9-12.  Scrolling is not an option … it is too difficult.
  5. There is no way to measure my %ON TIME for the items I handle.  Is there a way to do this?
  6. Many other measures are missing (Average Number of items addressed per month, Average time to complete, Average Days late).  Is there a way to get these numbers?
  7. When I am in a PLANNER, I can not even get the basic data that you can see when is a specific TEAM.  Is there any way to get the basic measures in PLANNER?
  8. It is possible to assign a task to multiple people … Is there any way to prevent this?
  9. You can change the Action Item at any time.  After a certain amount of time (2 -4 days), I would like the completion date (at a minimum) to be “locked”.  Is it possible to do this?
  10. Is there a way to add an Action Item when I am in PLANNER?  I have only figured out how to add an item when in a TEAM.
1 Reply
Hi,
please try the Planner community too:
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Planner/ct-p/Planner