Welcome to the Windows 10 management AMA!

Community Manager

We will spend this hour discussing modern management scenarios for Windows 10 with the Windows product and engineering teams. 

To submit a question, click "Start a new conversation" in the Windows 10 management space--and do this for each new question. This will enable us to easily identify and answer your questions.

Ask us questions about Microsoft Intune, MDM, MAM, Configuration Manager, Azure AD, device mangement, Configuration Manager, application management, update management, and whatever else comes to mind.

If you are looking for help with a specific issue, please visit the Windows IT Pro forums on TechNet.

After the event, we will make a summary of the AMA and post it to the group. To get started, please introduce yourself as a reply below!

20 Replies
Hello! This is Eric checking in from the community team. Looking forward to all of your questions!
Hi, I'm Michael Niehaus, director on the Windows marketing team, here to answer any modern deployment (a.k.a. Windows AutoPilot) questions.
Hello! I'm Dylan from the community team. Excited to see what you're all curious about!
Hi everyone, I'm Tristan Scott, lead program manager for device enrollment on the Microsoft Intune team. Looking forward to helping answer your questions!

Good Morning everyone!

Dani from the IT Pro content team here. If you've attended previous AMAs, you might've seen me.

I'm here to answer any documentation related questions + I like to think I know our products. :)

Excited to hear what people don't know yet and how we can help with that.

Enjoy the AMA!

Hi, I'm Bruno Nowak, Product Marketing Director for Windows Commercial. I'm here to answer questions about Modern Management of Windows 10 devices.
Hello everyone, I'm Janani (@jananivasudevan), PM lead for Windows 10 MDM & looking forward to answering your questions on Windows 10 management! Bring 'em on!
HI, I am Sandeep Deo, Program Manager on the Windows and Devices Group and here to answer any questions around modern update management (aka WU for Business) questions.

Hi all! I'm Dune Desormeaux from the Configuration Manager team. I work on Windows 10 Security management, Upgrade Readiness, End-User experiences for Configuration Manager, Remote Control and helpdesk scenarios and more.

Hey there, Shannon from the community team here. Good morning to you all!
Hi, I'm Maayan from the Intune/ConfigMgr product group, looking forward to your questions!
Hey! looking forward to all your Windows 10 questions! I'm Nathan from the Windows IT pro team
Hi, I am Kyle Marsh from the Windows Developer Platform team here to answer questions about Enterprise App Deployment and the Developer Platform.
Hello, I'm Mamta Kumar, Program Manager in Windows Engineering Device Management. Here to listen to your key care-abouts.

Hello,

I am Heidi Cheng on Intune/ConfigMgr team, working on Windows 10 servicing, software update, app management via ConfigMgr.  Looking forward to your questions.

Buenos dias! Mike from the Tech Community!

Hi, I'm Rob York (@robdotyork) Program Manager on the SCCM / Intune Customer Acceleration Team. I've been spending a lot of time over the past few weeks looking at modern provisioning and management of AAD devices in Intune and SCCM... why not ask me about it?!

Hello! I am from the Intune and ConfigMgr team and looking forward to answering your questions today :)