What is new for Win10IoT?

Copper Contributor

Nope, that's it. What is in the future? More devices? Circuit Design Tools? I'd ask about Azure IoT, but that is a different group.

As a community, what is it you want to see? 

5 Replies
Hi @Darroll Walsh - we recently published our release notes for October 2018 that explains a lot about the work we've put out: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot-core/release-notes/commercial/october2018update Though we cannot give away too much, I would definitely look forward to more collaborative work with Azure IoT and Windows 10 IoT.

Not looking like a whole lot.  There is no october release, from the look of it.  And remote control was removed from the most popular devices.  I hate to say it, but it's looking like this is another dead end.

Hi @Jordan Mills and @Darroll Walsh - apologies, but because the Desktop update for RS5 was pulled, we also had to pull our update. The new update will be coming out again, and we actually have quite a bit in store for everyone. 

If there is anything specific you'd like to know, please let us know. 

I would like to see Windows 10 IoT for the newly released Raspberry Pi 4 w/ drivers for the Video Core VI GPU .

2nd that! just what Darroll said.