Home

Announcing a Windows Insider Program AMA - June 26-27

Highlighted
Heather Poulsen
Microsoft

Announcing a Windows Insider Program AMA - June 26-27

Join us June 26-27 for a 24-hour IT pro AMA on the Windows Insider Program. This is your chance to "Ask Microsoft Anything" (AMA) and connect with members of the Windows Insider Program team and the engineers and product managers working on the Windows 10 features and functionality you rely on (or would like to see in a future release).

What is an AMA?

An AMA is a live, online, text-based question-and-answer event similar to a "YamJam" on Yammer or an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit. This AMA is your chance to get answers to your questions about things like:

• Making sure that your feedback is heard by those building Windows 10.
  • Participating in the Windows Insider Program as an individual or as an organization.
  • Keeping up with the twice yearly updates made possible with Windows as a service.
  • Using Insider Preview builds to reduce the overall validation effort involved with broad deployments.
  • Choosing the right users and devices for your validation efforts.
  • Monitoring Insider Preview validation as part of your overall deployment lifecycle through Windows Analytics.

I'm in. How do I join?

• The Windows 10 AMA space will open at 10:00 a.m. PT June 26th and remain open until 10:00 a.m. PT June 27th.
  • You can post questions anytime during the 24-hour window. To submit a question, simply click Start a new conversation—and do this for each new question.
  • Our subject matter experts will be answering questions throughout the 24-hour window—and they will all be standing by live for the final hour, from 9:00-10:00 a.m. PT on June 27th.
  • At the end of the AMA, the Windows 10 AMA space will close and become a read-only resource. We will post a final recap within 72 hours.

Don't miss this chance to get answers to your questions. Add the event to your calendar. We hope you can join us!