SOLVED

Microsoft Ignite Roll Call - who's going?

Microsoft

Registration is now sold out for Microsoft Ignite 2019, which will have a stupendous diversity and tech program!

Are you going? And are you going to the preday? Let us know here so we can connect!

We'll definitely want to take a group photo Monday night at the expo party, so watch for that. 

If you're going solo and looking for dinner buddies, or a group to hang with at the big party, let us know. 

What other ideas/suggestions do you have? 

24 Replies

I will be there! It's a long way to come from Australia, but I wouldn't miss it. And I'll be bringing Dundee the Down Under Dino for the first time. Can't wait!  

I'm just waiting for my PO to get approved and I'm in. Year # 2 for me! I'm so excited!
GREAT! Cant' wait to see you there!

@Cathy Moya 

I hope to be there!

@David Patrick Awesome! Stay tuned here for announcements!

I'll be there for the pre-day and throughout the event!
Great! Glad to have more allies there!
I will be attending Ignite.

I just made it in before they sold out and started the waitlist. Approval for these kinds of things is very slow in higher ed. Really hoping my colleagues get called from the list!

I'll be there. Arriving Sunday.
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

they posted info about the party Thursday night! Anyone who wants to just live in the Harry Potter worlds Thursday, let's set a meeting place. #Hufflepuff! 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ignite?wt.mc_ID=Ignite_TW_OO_FLO_AWA_Celebration

Don’t miss our Attendee Celebration, Thursday, November 7 at 7:30 PM

Join us for the Microsoft Ignite Attendee Celebration at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Get ready to explore the latest rides and attractions, including the new Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure™ in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Hogsmeade™. Experience a night of thrills, excitement and fun, as we come together in celebration.

I'll be there with a giant butter beer! :)

This will be my first time attending. Hoping its not too overwhelming. 

It can be. Make sure you use the session scheduler. I enter everything I want to attend then go back and weed it out. The best tip I can give you is bring comfortable shoes. You will do a LOT of walking.
I’ll be there!

@Cathy MoyaI'm very excited and can't wait to meet you in person! Unfortunately/fortunately, the Women IT pro workshop has a full wait list but plan on attending the diversity and tech lunches.

@Cathy Moya  

I'll be there and can't wait to connect!

Heeeyy @Cathy Moya I am going by myself! looking forward to it. Will be there for the diversity event as well on Sunday! 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

they posted info about the party Thursday night! Anyone who wants to just live in the Harry Potter worlds Thursday, let's set a meeting place. #Hufflepuff! 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ignite?wt.mc_ID=Ignite_TW_OO_FLO_AWA_Celebration

Don’t miss our Attendee Celebration, Thursday, November 7 at 7:30 PM

Join us for the Microsoft Ignite Attendee Celebration at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Get ready to explore the latest rides and attractions, including the new Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure™ in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Hogsmeade™. Experience a night of thrills, excitement and fun, as we come together in celebration.

View solution in original post