July 2018 virtual meet up for ITPro Women - July 27, 3pm ET

Microsoft

Here’s the info for our next meeting of the group for ITPro Women and their allies. Please spread the word!

Topic:

Building Community

How do you find like-minded women, and men, who want to support women like you? How do you make friends with women when there may not be many women in your area, or at the conference you're going to? What are some online venues and social media you can tap into to find others who share your IT passions? How do you connect with other women and men at conferences without feeling awkward?

Just calling in will put you in touch with like-minded women and allies! Connect from wherever you are! 

This meeting WILL be recorded.

The meeting will be Friday, July 27 at 3pm ET*, which translates to:

New York City

3pm/15:00

Paris

9 pm/21:00

London

8 pm/20:00

Chicago

2 pm/14:00

Denver

1 pm/13:00

Seattle

Noon/12:00

New Dehli

Saturday 12:30 am/00:30

Brisbane

Saturday, 5 am/05:00

.........................................................................................................................................

Join Skype Meeting      

Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App

Join by phone

Toll-free number: +1 (866) 641-7188,,5717583# (Dial-in Number)                                 English (United States)  

Toll number:         +1 (469) 480-6284,,5717583# (Dial-in Number)                                 English (United States)  

Find a local number

Conference ID: 5717583

Forgot your dial-in PIN? |Help  

Try to join by computer if you can – here are some tips: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Join-a-Skype-for-Business-meeting-3862be6d-758a-4064-a016-6...

Scroll to the bottom of the article for information about joining with a web app or with phone only.

*It seems like Fridays afternoons EST are the best time. I know the timing isn’t great for Europe or Australia, and even worse for India. If we get more people interested in those areas, I’d be happy to set up a second call at a better time – please encourage people in your areas to join in on the announcement thread with their preferred times and time zones. I’ll post the notes about the first meeting back on this forum afterwards for anyone who can’t make it.

1 Reply

Appreciate the recording! Looks like I'll be in Redmond on that date, so I'll see if I can join live.