Invitation for Charlotte Event - Lets Talk Teams II - September 26

Microsoft

Join us for our next Charlotte Event.

Registration can be found here: 

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR4X1PRz9to9Hp5Bo31rfJTFUOUNX...

EVENT DATE AND TIME - September 26, 2019 - 6:00PM - 8:30PM

EVENT TITLE - Let's Talk Teams Part II

EVENT DESCRIPTION - A deeper dive into teams.
In this session we’ll go deeper into the following areas. 
a.            What is Teams and why should I use it? (Adoption)
b.            What should you focus on to ensure rollout is successful? (Implementation)
c.            Now that I have Teams rolled out how do I manage it? (Administration/Reporting)

EVENT AGENDA
6:00-6:30  -  Networking and Food
6:30-8:15  -  Presentation/Training 
8:15-8:30  - Q&A/Close Out

EVENT SPEAKERS
Bryan Wofford -  Senior Escalation Engineer in the FastTrack Center
Bryan is a Senior Escalation Engineer in the FastTrack Center.   He has over 10 years of Unified Communication experience.   In his current role he is a lead engineer responsible for helping guide customers through teams enablement as well as transitioning to teams from skype for business.  

Stephanie Phillips  -  Relationship Manager and Microsoft Teams Subject Matter Expert in the FastTrack Center
Stephanie is a Relationship Manager and Microsoft Teams Subject Matter Expert in the FastTrack Center. She is currently tasked with helping Microsoft employees work successfully with Teams and helping guide customers through their journey to Microsoft Teams.

EVENT VENUE
Microsoft Charlotte
AP1/1002 Redwood Conference Room
8055 Microsoft Way, Charlotte, NC 28273

EVENT VENUE ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Parking –  We have available parking in the visitor spots in front of both buildings. 
The seminar is located in the  building on your left as you drive into our campus. It will be the 2nd door in the front of the building. 
1 Reply

Thank you for the invite!  This was  helpful. @Antoni Hanus